FIRST let me ask,,, this thing is driving me nutty. The font on my posts is it small too small???? cause I am trying to get it right. The left side will be ok but then the right side will be hudge,,, oh man what a pain and I am NOT going to re-do the whole stinking thing. So just let me know if the lettering is my posts is too small please... OK ENOUGH OF THAT.. So last night I went and played bingo with the old folks.. (kidding mom) and AGAIN did NOT win. OK SO the prize money isn't like big but come on give me a break please!!!!
K so yesterday I DID NOT get my kitchen done. I started and then went into the diningroom and then floated around the two. I changed around the diningroom again. I REALLY just need my own room for my sewing stuff. see I have a cabinet you saw it and it opens up so you can sew your stuff,,, SO it does take up a little room. So then you have your STUFF that you need on it SO HERE IS MY PROBLEM do I leave it open,,, I have a few projects to do/finish or when I FEEL THE WANT TO SEW I need it open. OR do I just close it up nice and neat and find a corner to put it in. MAYBE for NOW I will just close it up and get quilting the ones I need to get done.... OH WAIT BUT I HAVE A BABY QUILT I NEED TO DO... OK second plan (EYAH I AM CRAZY TALKING TO MYSELF) I will sew up the baby quilt TOP, then close up the cabinet and then do all my hand quilting. Sounds like a plan to me... OK thanks for helping me figure it out. I put away the high chair,,, Brady is 2 a little small but a big boy and he mostly eats in the livigroom OK BAD NAD your right I do have a little booster I made up out of phone books so he can eat at the big table. I will NOT get rid of my high chair this time CAUSE I WILL NEED IT HUH HAHHAHAH woo hooo I have to keep telling myself that i ma gunna be a grandma,,, OH BUT A BETTER NAME,,,,
ok So ya think this 365 day blogging is crazy cause I just come out here and blow out stupidness to you poor people. ok ok ok baby quilt huuummmm I have some beautiful little ducky baby blue,yellow,green,stuff I can use that I bought when a fabric store went out of business. 
ok so here are the kind of nurtural colored fabrics I have.. OR should I wait till we find out what it is,, OR should I go ahead and do two!!! oh I have making choices... ok I will leave ya alone you have lots more stuff to do... have a great day B BYE off to keep cleaning too and have fun with Brady
OH HOW COULD I FORGET...
MY UNCLE WHO IS A YEAR OLDER THEN ME,,,,,,,
Conrad's wife Gail was in a car accident yesterday. Her sugar dropped and she ran into a car broadside going 50 miles an hour. Gail has 7 broken ribs, along with bruises and scratches, as they knew so far last night. There was a family in the other car, a 18 month old baby,dad and mom. The mom was in surgery last night with life threatening injuries. I have not heard this morning how things went last night or how they are so far today. I will keep you updated.
Please keep them all in your prayers.
Wednesday, February 06, 2008
Day 36,, BRADY IS COMING TO PLAY......
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
7:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
I would do the ducks that is just adorable Every child loves ducks
I hope everyone in the accident will be okay.
Make two baby quilts or even three, boy, girl and neutral.
You inspired me and I cleaned my kitchen this morning, WOOHOO!
I am drooling over those duckies. Too Flipping cute!
I am praying all turns out OK for the family's in the accident.
I think it's neat you have something to say every day, I might not make it over everyday to read it, but it gives me something to look forward to when I get here and know there will be something new to read about.
Thanks for the tips, but I still couldn't do it [the fixing my blog stuff] I can't use my phone till Friday when hubby gets paid, we over looked and and then didn't have enough to pay it once we realized it, so now we can't make any calls except to 911! Anyway, I will be emailing you again about all of this when I am not so frustrated about it as I am right now.
If it is for Amy I love the blues and reds just looks like her to me bold and wild. Amy a mom??? Wow you a GRANDMOTHER! NO WAY! ALL THESE YEARS WAIT NOW YOU CAN PAY HER BACK HAHAHAH
I'll pray that everyone is going to be okay.
ok where to begin?? how about where the hell are you??? i want to talk!! ok i like the material that has what looks like ducks and bubbles. next i will pray for your cousin that was in the accident and the other family too. ok where are you?? get on here damnit!!
Post a Comment