Friday, February 08, 2008

Day 38,,, IT IS FRIDAY....,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

WHATCHU DOIN THIS WEEKEND? Well my number one PLAN is driving up north about 2 hours maybe 3 to snow,,, Remember last year,, oh wait most of you just got here huh well if you go straight north here in my state then you can run into mountains that have 6 to 20 inches of snow on them. This is mountains where you can really go and play in the snow you can walk,,there are flat really nice and flat place with hudge hills to sled down. in 20 inches or more of snow. Last year I took the girls with me and we found a great place and the snow was up to the middle of my thighs.. NO JOKE I fell and could not get up,, hahahhaha the first time the girls had ever seen snow.THEY/WE LOVED IT!!!!! So that is my "PLAN" I so know that plans get broken but that is what I want to do.


Look here what I got in the email,, My Mr. Duncan and Miss Madoodle. I started watching Duncan when he was 3 months old way back when. So now he is 5 people and his baby sister Madaline but I call her Madoodle, is gunna be 2 here soon I believe. They moved back east see another person who missed green and white.








I miss them,,,, OK so I cleaned and de-cluttered my BEDROOM LAST NIGHT TOO,,,


I know your not supose to have a tv in your room but we have many people who live here and there is a "GAME" on each tv. I ended up with 3 HUDGE like in the 50 gallon size bags of garbage and junk store donations from in here.... ok so now that we are doing pictures I know your puter is tired of loading them but I have to show you my STUPID CAT!!!!! HE LOVES BALLS he thinks he is a dog I swear this one is his favorite one....


SO I WILL STOP NOW he is silly huh,,have a gret weekend B BYE

8 comments:

Robyn Jones said...

Man...your house if far less cluttered then mine...that's for sure...

Have fun in the snow...

Mom Knows Everything said...

I have LOTS and LOTS and LOTS of snow here where I live. You can come play in it here if you want. You can even use my kids toboggan.

Shari said...

Hope you guys have a great weekend in the snow. We are supposed to get another 12" of snow on Sunday and I am dreading it, I am so ready for winter to be done!

Love the pictures of the cat, I really, really miss having a cat around the house. Much more amusing than my dogs, Dumb and Dumber.

Petula said...

You've been busy! Love the pictures. Hey, I tagged you with a meme when you get a chance.

Oh, I'm just doing the regular housework and mom stuff this weekend. Gonna be waiting for someone to pick up a table I sold on eBay... you know, regular stuff!

Donetta said...

Hay sis I hope your having a good day!

Marla said...

The snow sounds great! I love the photo of your cat with the ball. Looks like he is having a great time. Enjoy the weekend!

Anonymous said...

Oh my, this snow sucks! Too bad I can't send it your way. We have 17 inches now. Kids only had school two days this week, which was nice to have them here! I could honestly move south and never miss a bit of these winters. Shoveling, snowblowing, scraping truck windows, high heat bills, letting puppies out in sub zero temps late at night, bundling up little ones who then decide they do indeed need to go potty....do you still miss it?

Have a great weekend! Your de-cluttered house looks great! Now I need to start on mine.

1 plus twins said...

omg your bedroom looks great! remember when i was over the last time and we couldn't even sit on your bed. lol it looks wonderful. ok we all have tvs in our bedrooms too!! that cat is too funny, that ball is bigger than him!