Thursday, February 07, 2008

FINELY,,,,

Here is my UNCLE and I but my uncle is the one whos wife was in the car reck. NOT GOOD she is not doing so well BUT MOST IMPORTANT THE MOM IN THE OTHER CAR IS 36 AND NOT GOOD AT ALL 20% CHANCE ehre people PLEASE PRAY!!!!!

MY COUSIN DEBBIE AND HER HUSBAND PAUL,,, This is when they came out here like 12 years ago. I suck really with pictures but when does a grown up person take pictures of them selves or other adults huh huh,,, ok here they are I am cleaning my bedroom and the CLOSET if I don't make it back here send in the troops


I found it in an old frame,,,SHE IS SUCH A SWEET HEART,,,

3 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

I am keeping them in my prayers.

1 plus twins said...

i will continue to pray for them all.

are you ok? sorry, i fell asleep during the movie and didn't get on here. are you ok???

Anonymous said...

My heart goes out to this family, and my prayers are with them.
I hope you are well.