Wednesday, July 30, 2008

13 THURSDAY,,,,

I THINK THIS IS 13,,, THINGS I WISH FOR MY GRANDDAUGHTER AND HER PARENTS



1. TEN TOES



2.10 FINGERS



3.A HEALTHY HEART



4.LOTS OF LOVE



5.HAPPINESS



6.
JESUS



7.LOVING FAMILY



8.LOTS OF SMILES



9.LOTS OF TRUST



10.LOTS OF LOVING GRANDPARENTS



11.PLEASE LORD HAIR,,,,JUST A LITTLE ANYWAY


12.KISSES LOTS OF KISSES,,,,



AND LAST BUT OH SO MANY MORE,,,,,,


13.....A MOMMY AND DADDY THAT SAYS THIS,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,





5 comments:

Casdok said...

A super post! You have found some beautiful pictures!!

Runergirl said...

That is awesome!!!!

Donetta said...

Here, here!
I am so happy for the joy of anticipation I know you will love being a Grandma. I am so excited for you. What colors are Amy's nursery going to be?

Mom Knows Everything said...

That was such a sweet post!!!

1 plus twins said...

that was too cute!!

good luck tomorrow, let me know how it goes