Saturday, July 05, 2008

I AM IN LOVE!!!!!!!

At the house Elizabeth is living at,, SHE RENTS,,, this is on the wall between the dining and kitchen with this window above the sink!!!!! FIND ME SOMEONE WHO CAN DO THIS,, JAN CAN YOU???? if you can get on a plane,,,,,,







Val I am sorry I have been working and not having a nap time.... I picked up Miss Lois and took her to lunch and then back to her group home Thursday BEAUTIFUL home. Then we sat and played cards did I tell you this??? I do not remember,,, what I AM getting a bit freaked about is the fact that I will be doing the RADIATAION TREATMENT on the 21st. Reading the after stuff is kind of scaring me a bit... I can not be around anyone with in 3 feet of me for at least 5 day! I can not pee with out flushing twice and no sleep in the same bed or sit on the same couch or ride in the same car for an hour,,, no hugging nothing. Then my tongue could swell up and my throat will be sore I will sound horse and maybe puke and I can NOT clean it up with out gloves on,,, ANYONE DO THIS for their Graves?????? let me know please.... I will still do it and I am thinking I will take off those 5 days from work,, so WISH I HAD ENOUGH MONEY TO RENT A CABIN UP NORTH now that would be the COOLEST!!!! BUT NOT gunna happen ok I am about off to go back to work here in a few,,,,,,,,,,,,,, so I hope your weekend has been great and continues to be... B BYE

5 comments:

Mom Knows Everything said...

That is absolutely the coolest thing I have ever seen done to a wall!!!! I'm sorry that you have to have radiation. My MIL had it when she had breast cancer, but it all worked out in the end and she's great now.

JUST A MOM said...

wait it is the RADIOACTIVE treatment is that the same?????

Mom said...

Jaye, it's called trompe-l'oeil or "fool the eye". You can get little wallpaper swatches and put them up and they are so cute!! I have three in my house. One is a frog looking out through a port hole. My son's room is nautical, so it fits, another is a window and a third is a book shelf. I love them. I bought all three for about nine bucks each on ebay and they couldn't have been easier to put up!!

1 plus twins said...

jaye!!!! i can't believe i am reading about this radioactive thing on your blog and not hearing it in person, i am so gonna kick your ass!!! i am here for you! whatever you need PLEASE PLEASE let me know. i love ya!

Nan said...

What the heck? That's what I get for skimming this the other day, I thought it was mostly about the cool wall treatments. [which they are by the way]

I didn't read the part about the treatment for the graves desiese... I have never heard of this before to treat it, but I am hoping it works for you. thanks for the hug, actually I really needed it. one back at you, at least cyber hugs can be given when you will be glowing green.... you know, when you're radioactive I mean.