Tuesday, July 08, 2008

I WANT A STRESSFREE LIFE BUT DON'T WANT TO BE SO OLD I CAN NOT WASH MY OWN ASS.....

When will my kids grow up and be on their own? When will life to calm and stress free? When I get older I do not want to have to have some one care for me.. shoot me before I get to that point please.... it cost a lot her me ALOT of money to get old. way more then I will ever have. I met my new lady 95 years old living in a assisted living complex... $250,000 to move in and $3,685.00 a month after that. If you run out of money you stay there until you die though WOW NOW THERE IS SOMETHING TO LOOK FORWARD TO HUH,,,,,,Very sweet lady,, not so nice people working there. So at this point in my life I can not see life with out teens causing stress and I only see the end of life... God help me to see the middle and it be calm please. I HAVE A HEAD ACHE.....

I went down and got new tires today on my jeep.... and I got my hair highlighted too,, NO not at the same place. At first the girl didn't do it light enough so I went back and she redid it I like it now. I will take pictures later.


I am going to run out to Catherine's tomorrow her hubby is out of town and she is a crybaby. ok I am off ot wait for my kid to get home so I can go to bed I ma very tired! hope your week is going well.. good night

5 comments:

Shari said...

I don't want to get so old either that I can't take care of myself. There will be an awesome time of your life once those teens stop being teens. At least that's what I keep telling myself.

Can't wait to see your hair!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I told Aurora that she has to take care of me when I get older and she isn't allowed to put me in an old folks home.

Anonymous said...

Hoping Punkin' becomes rich enough that I can just move in with her and be waited on. She'd love that, I am sure of it! :)

Can't wait to see your hair.

Humincat said...

One of your babes has to promise to take care of you, that is how it works! Demand dammit! And I demand to see your hair!

1 plus twins said...

you went to cath's today?? i am so jealous. hope you two had a wonderful time. love ya both!