Sunday, July 06, 2008

WOW WHAT A NIGHT,,,,,

I had a blow out on the freeway on my way home from work tonight,,, Weird how God watches over ya really,,, my wheel started pulling to the right it was weird I though huh I need an alignment. then I had to get over 2 lanes to the left cause of a 2 lane exit then it blew,,, NO ONE BEHIND OR ON THE SIDE OF ME so I pulled right over to the side. AND I had ahold of the wheel pretty tight cause it was pulling too. So Mike came and changed the tire for me and all is well I guess I will stay off the freeway till I get new tires Saturday.


So I did not stop and get food for the house oh well.... eat what we have. I am tired now after I got the tire fixed I then thought of what COULD HAVE HAPPENED,,,yeah I kinda lost it a second there... but all is good now.


NITE

5 comments:

~Niki~ said...

Oh I love ur blog. Thanks for joining just us quilters. now i can bookmark u :)

Anonymous said...

It is a grateful heart who realizes her blessings!!! Yes, God is watching over you at ALL times! and He WILL be there through your procedures next week!!!
LOVE YOU!

Shari said...

I'm soooo glad nothing bad happened and that you are okay!

Mom Knows Everything said...

Thank God you are okay. That can be very dangerous.

1 plus twins said...

so glad you are safe and sound. love ya!