Friday, August 01, 2008

GUESS WHAT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

I




GOT



A




JOB!!!!!! Yep I peed in the little bottle and she will call me next week. I will be a call in or a fill in for now untill Mrs. B doesn't need me.

I asked all kinda of questions and everything got a tour I will be working in the "MEMORY CENTER" it is where the people have Dementia or Alzheimers . There is 19 resedents right now but there is room for 24. I met a couple today very nice. The superviser there is very nice she jokes around and said we will work with wht I am available for. AND GET THIS her and a couple of the other ladies QUILT!!!!! YES and they get together on the 3rd Friday of the month and quilt together.. I am excited! We walked over to the builtding I was working in with Mrs Logan, and the director there was soooooo happy to see me excited even. SHE CONGRADULATED ME and said she was very happy to see me there and that I would be part of the family. I will be able to move around to the differant buildings and work AND THERE IS ROOM FOR ADVANCMENT TOO....
ok I am off to get soem rest,,,, Thanks guys... have a great weekend.

5 comments:

Shari said...

Congraulations!

Sweetie said...

Congratulations on your job. My mother had Alzheimer's and I know that it takes a very special person to work with individuals with that dreadful disease - and you are a very special person.

Humincat said...

Hey, good job Jayester!Sounds cool. Hopefully this is the one.

Mom Knows Everything said...

Woohoo!!! Congratulations!!!

Donetta said...

yeppee! How awesome! I am so happy for you!