ME? I have 5 beautiful, strong, grown daughters and 6 beautiful Grandbabies. I grew up in Michigan, moved to Arizona 28 years ago. The only thing that keeps me here now, are my girls. ONE DAY I will go back home where the dirt feels RIGHT. I am a mom, divorced after 30 years of marriage. I am not a hurt left in the pit of hell, divorced woman, who needs to be repaired thank you. I am learning just how strong I have been all along and liking it. I take life a day at a time, making the best of whatever God hands me. So it is onward and upward for me. Come along for the ride. I AM READY TO SEE WHAT LIFE HAS TO OFFER ME.
UPDATE: I now have within 8 months sold my home in Arizona and bought a beautiful 1920 built house in my home town. Life is all new for me and I am ready to live the rest of my life in the fairy tail I have always dreamed of.
Number 1 is ,, well head strong. She can be alot like me and quick tempered.She will not take any shit so watch yourself. She is also very loving and true to herself.She has given me a beautiful grand baby girl,,, .
Number 2,, Well her and I were best buddies for a long time. She has always been a Happy person. She can lighten up the worse of things with her silly ness. I think THAT is a good thing. She doesn't let life get her to down,,, .
Number 3,, This one is very close to home,, She will have a hard time leaving the nest. She I think is the most sensitive of all my girls. She has very strong thoughts,, and if you make it to be her friend she will be by your side for ever,,, .
Number 4,, Well this one and I bump heads,, I love her with as much of my heart as I do all the others. She is the one who will test every boundary. I pray that she doses not test too many,,, This brings us to,, .
Number 5,, LORD thank you for this one,, I think the easiest of all my girls. She is even tempered and always has a smile. She does not seem to get upset about much of anything, like it just would take up too much energy,,,
If a mother ever tells you she loves all her children the same she is lying,,, I love all of my girls differently,,, not one any less then the other but DIFFERENTLY.. I was their mother at different times in my life and life was different around everyone. Given that fact,,, you just HAVE to love them differently. I thank God for all of my girls every day. He has given me the opportunity to learn from the all. I hope they all know how much they mean to me. Thank you girls for letting me be your mother.
And then you have my 6 beautiful Grandbabies
My Disclaimer
Events blogged by me are the way I see them or remember them. Any omission or errors of fact is completely unintentional. Punctuation, spelling, and grammatical errors are all mine...I never claimed to be a scholar! If anyone sees their name in print and does not like it, let me know and I will edit to give you a fictitious name. I reserve the right to write about what I want to, you reserve the right to not read it. If you do read it and you are thinking of taking it personal, well dont' I didn't. I write what comes to my brain, sometimes I can not take responsablity for things that end up on here. If you do not like what I write today, come back tomorrow it might be better. Thank you and please come again.
2 comments:
Oh my, your house will be full of pink, pink, pink!! She is absolutely adorable! You have a beautiful family!
Awwwww, what a cutie!
Post a Comment