SO WHAT IS UP WITH YOU???,,, ME,,, well huh not much, Last night Fawn had a bunch of friend from her church youth group come over and have their meeting,, it was nice to have a house full of kids again AND I was NOT EMBARRISED ABOUT MY HOUSE for once,,,, The yuckiest wall and the nasty couch are gone,,, it looks kinda nice in here well the carpet but hey that isn't as bad as the other stuff..... There wee 3 adults who came along with the kids the leaders I guess,, this is a new church well ok it isn't for those of you who have been around here for any time in the past,,, REMEMBER way back when Fawn had a boyfriend and the FATHER made the kid break it off and we had to have a meeting and he is just a fool,,, WELL she has started going to THAT CHURCH,,,, Thank God no that dad was not here BUT THAT BOY WAS!!!!!!! anyway,, so there were,,,let me count in my head,,,,Maybe 14 kids and the adults sitting on my nice new couch,,, they looks so comfy on it too! So then,,, this morning I went to my new lady for her first time,, POOR THING She fell about 7 weeks ago no maybe 8 weeks ago and broke her hip,,, she NOW seems to have lost a lot of her brain function,, I am telling you people a fall for an older person is like shaken baby syndrome.... I tell you!!!! She asked me the same things over and over all day,,,, she knows she it not all there and is scared and totally aware of this fact.... sweet thing.. So I was there or 3 hours today.... changed her sheets washed 3 loads and get her in the shower and sat and talked,. she has lost 30 pounds in the last 3 months,, that is not good either. I will be organizing her place for her a bit too,,,, she has a nephew and his wife but they HAVE A LIFE AY KNOW and really do not have a clue about OLD people.... she has so many bags of that cheese sticks in her fridge,,, silly people. So I am liking this I think I MIGHT JUST NOT CALL THAT OTHER PLACE about that job,, and work on my own,, the lady who hooked me up with Mrs V. said she had many others who can use my help.... huh THINKING HARD ON THAT ONE.. all on my own,, only thing is it is a bit away,, like ,,,let me count,,,,9 miles or more away NOT MUCH but I have a jeep that sucks gas!!!!! hey maybe after Sandy graduates next year like not this next year but the next I will just move over there in THAT neighborhood,,, who knows....
OK I have to get ready for my night job at the Village,,, my plan is to talk to my boss lady abut the 5 days I have for December,,, yeah nice huh,,,, huh self employed sounds a bit nice huh,,,,,,, hhhhhhhhhhhmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm I will let ya know,,,
If i do not make it back before then have a great thanksgiving,,,,,,THIS IS MY CARD TO YOU,,,,,,,
Pumpkin Pie - animated Flash ecard by Jacquie Lawson
I MIGHT run by my mm's and grab a bite but i have to work Thursday and hey my girls all have friends anyway,,,,, Sandy will be in Texas,, yes I am letting her to go the boyfriends families for a week get over it if you can parent better DO SO PLEASE,,,hehe ok see ya...
Tuesday, November 25, 2008
HEY SO IT IS TUESDAY,,,,,
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
12:38 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









5 comments:
I hope you have a great day! Thanks for the pie, no calories. I am so glad she has you, you are so thoughtful and loving. They might all benefit from you being on your own. Taxes would be the hassle and insurance or like a waiver or something to protect your liability.
I'll be around if you want to go play or just hang out.
Call sometime say hi to the kids they sure do miss you.
Touchy, touchy~! Hey, life is what it is and somethings aren't worth the fight. She is old enough to decide some of these things, so give yourself some credit here, lady! There are a lot worse outcomes her life could have taken then visiting her boyfriends parents for a week, right? You helped get her to this place of decision making and you did a damn fine job! Hope you have a happy, slappy, not-crappy, Thanksgiving day~!
No judgements here! I have 2 teenagers myself and at this point I'm just happy to know where they are!
I'm just starting to deal with the teenager years and man it's killing me already.
Happy Thanksgiving!
Im glad you had peeps over, and have a company come in and clean the carpets for you. You have a great thanksgiving i know i am going to no matter what.
Post a Comment