REMEMBER,, the sad little family who lost their baby girl to Trisomy 18 Foundation: ??? Boothe is the mommies name I am sure you remember... WELL THANK YOU JESUS THEY HAVE A BRAND NEW STEP IN THEIR WALK THESE DAYS... A JOY THAT ONLY GOD CAN GIVE,,,,, Boothe GO SEE SHE IS BEAUTIFUL!!!!
You know I had never heard of this thing REALLY in a technical way, I know of Downs Syndrome but not all of the other Trisomy numbers... ANYWAY we just had a big IRON MAN thing here and a man who has done like 20 of them in the last 3 months was here,, his reason was to bring awareness to the world about Trisomy. I was impressed with him... Not that he needs my imopressness ya know....
So today is Friday,, BLACK Friday... did you go out?,,,NO well I didn't I had to work till 12:00 last night cause the girl who was to come in "slept in" what ever,,, BUT when I got home Amanda was at the mall shopping with her friend and Fawn was waiting to go out at 4 in the morning and is still out!!!!!! CRAZY KIDS I DID IT LST YEAR WITH FAWN,,,NOT EVER AGAIN NOT WORTH IT TO ME! Plus I have no money... I stayed in my nice warm soft comfy bed for as long as I could this morning... So today I do have to go pick up my Check from work and go buy me a new pair of tennies.. walking for 8 hours plus a night really plays a game on your shoes and feet huh,,,,, MINE HURT I think I will buy 2 different pairs,,,, switch them up half way through my shift... maybe then my feet will not hurt so bad by the end of the night.
OK WHAT ELSE,,, I at a lunch with mom yesterday before work.. that was nice... a bunch of our people were out with family yesterday.... that was nice.... I do not work now for the Village till Sunday night,,, I go to Mrs V.'s tomorrow morning for a couple hours,,,,,, I think that is all of my life..... have a great weekend.... I am off to ready myself for the big crowds at wallyworld.... see ya. I am going to buy a pattern too for some scrub tops,,,,, use up some fabric I got here,,,
Friday, November 28, 2008
I HAVE TO SHARE.....
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
10:45 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









No comments:
Post a Comment