Thursday, January 08, 2009

I THINK I FEEL A DIFFERANCE ALREADY,,,,,,

MAYBE SLIGHT BUT I THINK SO,,, yesterday I felt kinda crappy tired,,headache,, but this morning being after the second pill last night,,(yes I am a light weight and this happens all the time) anyway.. I think I feel a bit calmer already inside.. ONE THING FOR SURE,,, I am enjoying MY COFFEE THIS MORNING AND WANT MORE!!!!! my taste fro coffee had left me for a long time,,,,, not sure why but with the thyroid crap I lost it,,, anyway.. I GOTTA MAKE SURE I take a coffee pot with me when I go. So this morning I go to Verna's for my 2 hour shower time,, seems like a small waste to MY TIME but I know it is such a big help to her. I did not go Tuesday so I have to go today. I have NOT heard anything from that new job YET,,, she was to get with her scheduling lady and call me back,,,ummm I AM WAITING... I will give her until NEXT MONDAY and then stop in again.

I am also looking around my house and seeing all the stuff/crap I have,, oh man who will I get to move it? Now that all my children know what is going on I can post here I guess they were not surprised or emotional or anything kinda like well about time get on with it..... I will be moving into my own place,, Mike is buying me out. So I am BOTH EXCITED ADN SCARED! He will fix up the house in order to sell it at a good price that is better then now... ANYWAY it is very weirdly calm and umm humane around here,, probley until I do start moving forward. But for now, all is good I went and played with Ashlynn all yesterday and it was fun.... I am off to get ready to leave I do not work at the Village till Sat. So I might contact a real astate person to see just what bank owns are out there..... still not sure where I will go.


hope your week is going well,,,, see ya


3 comments:

Shari said...

Oh Jaye, what a sad, scary yet exciting time for you. So many big changes! I hope everything works out!

Mom Knows Everything said...

I can't live without my coffee! Good luck!

Unknown said...

Found you thru Cliff. If you go to flylady.net and search "move" or "moving" you can find some good ideas (you'll also get exercise advice, but oh well) She helps break any task down into baby steps so it doesn't seem so overwhelming.