Friday, January 09, 2009

OMGOSH,,,,,,,

70 PEOPLE THERE ARE 70 OLD PEOPLE WHO NEEDS MEDS,,, 6 ARE DIABETIC,,, 3 NEED SHOTS!!!!!! Who are all of them? Oh man I was a bit overwhelmed for sure,,, Then I will tell you that my brain was not working fully and I will no longer be taking the pills ,, I will work through all this alone I am doing much better anyway it is much calmer here and my life can do nothing but look up. I can not take the chance of giving some poor person the wrong pills or not grasping onto what I need to know because my brain is fuzzy.. It would be fine IF I was sitting here alone in the house twisting my fingers,,, not the case. So I will be fine.

So NOW for the new work place,,, as I said there are 70 residents,,,, a couple small dogs,, 2 COUNT THEM 2 CARE GIVERS,, yes they do showers and everything,,, the people have small apartments that they live in,,, It can seem a big place a big circle of rooms and a big dining room a front entrance with a fire place where they all sit and do activities... NOTHING LIKE MY LITTLE VILLAGE PEOPLE. The place has not had a manager in a while so the new girl has been there for 2 months and is slowly looking at things that need to be taken care of. She is nice,,, I like her. I need to keep in mind this is a job,,, this job will pay my bills,,,, I will NOT go in and FIX this.. the girls I worked with last night on meds has been there 6 years,,, nice girl. The nurse working last night was nice too... she told me to not panic that I would take my time. MY thinking is I need to get to know these people before I can pass meds to them. I will work hard on that.. So today I work 2 to 6 and then on Monday 2 to 6 ,,then I am off and running next Thrus and Friday 2 to 10. Then I am at the Village for the rest of the time mostly till the end of the month. I will go in today and get my check and see just what I work there next month.. I was told last week that all the PRN's have 5 days for the month of Feb. yeah I can pay my bills with that,,, NOT!!!!! So we will see I would LOVE TO WORK FULL TIME AT THE VILLAGE but that is NOT GUNNA HAPPEN! So for now I gotta take what I can get. hell I didn't' even ask what I am making at this new job I will find out today when I go in. I will pay off my couch this week too!!!! WOOO HOOOO I am growing up,,,,,,and ready to be on my own I think.

NOW for something totally different.... MY FAWN,,,, has looked at and talked with and is filling out an app. to GET HER OWN APARTMENT!!!!! BY HER SELF!!!!! ALL ALONE!!!!! it is a small 1 bedroom 1 bath,,, she is so proud so am I,,, SO pray she can pull this off. Her "friend" is telling her that she needs to look for something for her and her boyfriend to share with her,,, hell Ariel doesn't even have a job. I am so proud of Fawn she is telling her NO she has to do this on her own. She will not be too far away and said she will be back for food hahhahah duh! She is working at the place where her sisters have worked for a long time and making pretty good money with tips and such. so she COULD/CAN make it she just needs to stop buying stupid stuff with her money.

OK that is enough for your/MY brain this morning... it is the end of the week already,, well for some.. I work the Village tomorrow night after I go get Verna a shower in the morning and do her laundry... and then do a double on Sunday.

hope you have a great weekend,,, see ya




oh the weeks topper,,, TIM AND WILLY are back on the air,, they are now with KMLE,,, ok never mind it is good!

2 comments:

Shari said...

Congrats on the new job! Sounds like it will be interesting.

And doesn't it feel good to get bills paid off?!

Have a great weekend!

Humincat said...

Yeah, I'd have to tell myself not to fix it either. And WOOHOO on Fawn trying to get her own place and you paying off your couch. I remember when I paid off something all by myself (4 grand~!) and it felt real nice.