MY ,,,, MINE,, ALL MINE,,,MY COUCH I Paid off my couch today!!!!!!! I am sooooooo proud of me,,, I am so glad I got it paid off now if one of them kids mess it up I will kick their butts!
My feet hurt so flipping bad! I worked till 10 tonight at my new job. I go to the Village tomorrow at 3. I am so stinkign upset well maybe not but I am pissed,, well maybe not because I do already have a full time job... BUT my boss at the Village is so stupid All I want is my evaluation and my back pay of my raise and my money from Sandy working there and I will just work a lousy 1 day a flipping month there. I have asked for more hours for 5 months now and NOTHING,, this little girl who does shit for her job is getting full time. I plan to talk to my boss tomorrow when I go in. BUT my new job has alot of potention is that the word and spelling??? anyway it is a new boss and there is lots of questions and workign together with a bunch of us workers.... so
Damn my feet hurt...
So I have nto talked ot my mom in a ocupel days I gotta call and make sure she is ok. Her gas was shut off over there cause they hit a main line so no heat for any of them,,
I can not think of anythign else my back hurts too,,, OH Fawn got her apartment she can mnove in this week end.... scarry.
ok I gotta go to bed.. I am dieing... I need to put on my walkOmeater next time I work at my new job... MY FEET AND BACK ARE KILLING ME.....
have a nice week adn good night.
sorry if I have not made it by.. I am working my ass off...... I will get there PROMISE
Monday, January 12, 2009
SO HAVE YOU SEEN MY COUCH,,,,,,,,
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
10:50 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Get a second pair of shoes and switch your shoes halfway through your shift. That's what I did when I was nursing and working 12 hour shifts. It helps a bit.
That's TRUE about changing shoes!! Try that!! and LONG HOT SOAKS in a bubble bath for your soreness!! HUGS!
Got the babies back--she od'd again while her parents were in Acupulco, so CHAD took the police WITH HIM (knowing that they weren't his father-in-law's COP friends) and got the screaming babies away from the unconcsious druggo AGAIN... Now, I've got a son in jail now too... Ryan flipped out on anxiety meds, wrapped his NEW truck (that we just bought him) around a pole (totalled it), and was walking around in a stupor when a highway patrolman picked him up... LEFT HIS BUTT IN JAIL THIS WEEK TO DETOX HIS ASS! MY CALL! There's a new program in Tulsa --for vets with substance abuse problems and NON felony charges---Ryan has PTS from his tour in Iraq (and MUCH anxiety BEFORE that!!)... (He got in someone's car to hide when he saw the police... he tells us that he thought a dog was chasing him.. he's a mess... sigh... his mug shot looks like he's not even THERE.... He didn't know where he WAS, and was hallucinating... scarey shit! I spent the day wondering IF he was ALIVE when his work called me to tell me to "be concerned" that they had gotten a call from him at 6:15 am saying that he didn't know where he was.... and that he's been very disoriented/confused for the past 3 weeks... sheesh... Then Chad and Nick went out to look for him --and Chad (having dealt with his druggo soon-to-be ex-wife just the night before ---while I stayed at my home and took care of his babies---Chad knew enough to call the Jail... yup.. there he was... All I could do was CRY and say IMMEDIATLY "Well, AT LEAST HE'S ALIVE!!!" life throws ya curveballs, doesn't it?
After hugging my beautiful grandsons ALL DAY yesterday (I really got to bond with little Riley! Took a bunch of pics too!) and our evening 20 minute collect call from Ryan... I took MYSELF a HOT BUBBLE BATH and put on NEW jammies, and slept like a LOG! NOW, I need to get some MUCH NEEDED WORK DONE TODAY!!! I'm SOOO blessed to get to work AT HOME!! OH!!! While we were all worrying, looking for Ryan early Saturday morning, we got a call that his cousing OD'd... died... 26 years old... Ryan will MISS the funeral as he'll still be in jail waiting arraignment....
Kids are dumb. That's my official opionion. I believe, (since my dayd of hugging soft little peeing pooping smiling huggable babies) that I'm gonna just raise BABIES from now on... They're SOOOO much more fun when they're little and CUTE!!! (my early morning attempt at humor).... sorry...
Thanks for listening... I guess I needed to get that out ... I don't "blog"... I just bend YOUR ear! THANKS FOR BEING HERE!!
LOVE YOU!
me
Post a Comment