I have had a couple day off form my night jobs, I packed my you know what off and have many bags to go to the alley for trash. Today the appraisal guy is coming to let us know what THIS house is worth and I will get half in my hand. Also Mike is letting one of the non-English speaking people come trim out palms,, Nothing against THEM personally they work hard just so hard to understand them!! So I work tonight through Monday as far as I know they were fixing the schedule when I left on Wed. NEXT weekend I wills start my over night shifts I think.. that is what we planned anyway. I should take a couple pictures of my pile of stuff.. remember I am NOT taking everything so mine is kinda just sitting and then after I get it out I will take my time and sift through stuff I had left behind and what he dose not want.
I do think AFTER I get into my new house (where ever it will be) I will go to the place where I got my couch and buy me a new bedroom set.. I have NEVER HAD ONE,, my bed frame I have now is from the junk store and it is the first I think I have had. Always just had those expandable frames.. Although I DO have a beautiful mattress Mike bought about 5 years ago. I will be taking that. So I am off to fill the trash and PRAY THAT THIS GUY CAN SEE PAST THE CRAP SITTING AROUND and give us a good price. see Fawn's room is a BIG MESS,, she has taken stuff out but has left behind SOOOOOOO MUCH Mike is giving her a deadline and it goes out! OK so I am off to get some stuff done,, have a great weekend!!! 
Friday, January 30, 2009
SO TODAY IS FRIDAY,, I GUESS MY MONDAY,,,
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
8:19 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
Sounds like you have a lot on your plate. All the very best with it all.
You have a great weekend too.
I've got my fingers crossed that you get a good appraisal.
Post a Comment