Wednesday, January 28, 2009

WHY AGAIN,,,

Although it has been a while I woke up again at 3:11 AM and it is now 4:30 I am wide awake.. WHY? I know I am a worry wort at times but when I do this I can only think of my family,,, is there something wrong with one of my kids? My mom? Weird. Mike adn I went over divorce papers tonight after I got off work,,, is it that?I signed a contract for the hosue so I am now waiting to hear abotu that,, is it that? I had 2 falls at work tonight well NOT ME but 2 of my people,, is it that? I have been training a new girl who seems a bit too confadent for my easy feelings, is it that? I am not sure what it is.. BUT I pray to God that what ever it is He take care of it. So what do you do when this happens,, I have been sleeping soooooo well latley,, So I took a tylenol and am writing.. I will go se if anyone else is up so late.... Good thing I do not have to work much in the morning.. take the girls to school and then sit in a steamy bathroom incase,, thank God she doesn't ,,, Verna falls. So I will go check on some of you... see ya hope to be back in bed with in a half hour anyway... nite.

6 comments:

Shari said...

I hope you managed to get back to sleep. I always have a hard time sleeping when I have alot on my mind.

Got my fingers crossed that you get your house!

Donetta said...

it was me at 3:11 (i altered the post an hour later)i was up i have had to stay up all night the eeg is this morning at 9 am I am sick to my stomach I have been up 23 hours 1 and 1/2 hours on the couch like a nap at 4:30 I just could not hang in there any longer. I got to get the kids done this next hour, then shower and go get gas and drive to the neurologist where they will do the test. pray for me please. not doing great.

Donetta said...

There are so many other things loading your plate. It is just the 3:11 thing...i was almost out of umph

Humincat said...

Last night was the first night I DIDN"T do that.

Anonymous said...

I can't sleep tonite. I napped earlier and now I am wide awake and morning is going to come too soon.

Anonymous said...

You probably just had to pee... =D