Sunday, February 01, 2009

WOW WHAT A BUMMER,,,,,,,

poor guys lost it in the very end. Yes I watched parts of the super bowl tonight. In and out of rooms that had their tv's on. We ended up sitting in Dave's room watching the last 10 mins of it I think.. Dave you have to know is a BIG man,,, not fat just a very tall stocky man that has Alzheimer and has had a stroke in the past. He is not so stable on his feet and has trouble talking BUT he is the biggest loving teddy bear I know! So we sat and watched in his room. He has a deep loud voice and said THEIR NOT GUNNA WIN YA KNOW... so we teased when the Cards were ahead,, but i the end he got the last laugh. AND YES he did say I TOLD YOU SO!

I have to tell you that my life right now is ,,,, WELL it is just so weirdly GREAT... I do not think I have even been able to truly suck in and do what I really enjoy with such freedom. I know that sounds so corny,, yet So true.. See I DO look and see that my being the daughter I know I want to be or need to be sucks.... as in I should go to my mom's more often,, MAKE that time to go ya know.. I will make sure to work on that.. BUT the other part I AM IN HEAVEN working where I am right now,, yes I was before BUT before I even still had little things that pissed me off or that bugged me about the job,, Here it is truly weird,,, everyone if pretty much like family and just does for everyone what they can. I feel so respected here... my bosses and co workers truly give me input and the people are well the people who live there are JUST PLANE PEOPLE.They are not fancy rich people... the all have stories that are every day stories.. see at the village those people have money I MEAN BIG MONEY.. and how did they get it?? from hand downs.. they well most of them did not work for it like as in heard ass work. maybe I am just seeing a couple of the people here that are sooooooooo down to earth and worked their asses off and live with in kinda normal means. it is NOT about the money here maybe that is what I am getting at... ANYWAY I am feeling so comfortable here... I really have not found anything that I do not like about this place... I am busting my butt and loving it. And along with that I am seeing that the money I am making is what will take care of ME and what will I do with it? Life these days is just so DIFFERENT,,, I am thinking about ME... and only ME is that bad? maybe but IF I do not think of ME then the others I need to think about will have nothing,, So mom you need something do not get mad keep letting me know will ya... I am feeling a bit over whelmed now and then... I think of what my new life will be like and then I look at my family and see that they are getting older and grown up everyone has their own life. They are going on with it with OUT ME,,, Maybe I need to explain myself,,, for so many years i have lived my every breath thinking about how I can take it around what others need from me,,,,, you know like,,, OH i can't do that cause I will need to do this for ,,,first,, or if I do this then first I have to do that for ,,,,,, so everything was around others... NOW I am just saying,,, oh I think I will go here cause I WANT TO,,, and not worrying about what some one else needs. ODD yes I do feel guilty at times BUT Then I tell myself that HEY I have to take eery day and do the best I can do for ME with it. Do they really give a rats ass about ME in their daily life// NOPE. and it dose not matter,, I love them anyway and I am liking me pretty good too.

OK I will shut up I hope i am making some kind of sense just wanted to share that right now in my life..... I feel SO well just grown up and content.

anyway I have the next 3 days off,, I will find out tomorrow hopefully fi I get my house,, if not then I will start looking for another one. We should also find out tomorrow how much money I will get out of this house to spend on my new house. I will be quitting Verna this week too,,,, I will only go to Mrs B tomorrow and see how that goes and maybe even quit her too.... yeah weird huh....we will see. I need to make a boob smushing appt too. I think I am 2 years late... ok my brain is racing,, I am tired.. good night hope your weekend end was good,,, CONGRADS TO THAT OTHER TEAM I GUESS... Dave told us so.....





3 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on feeling so "grown up" and WELL ADJUSTED!!! I'm glad you're in such a GOOD PLACE!!! YOU DESERVE IT!! ENJOY!!!

If I didn't have such cute grandsons, I'd declare that Ashlynn is the CUTEST BABY EVER!!!
HUGS!

Anonymous said...

I agree with cheb gotta love that baby, And you know what now it is time to take care of Jaye You will still be a mentor to your kids and a fine example to them that life does go on and you are showing them that adults to move on with there own lifes but they still care about others. so im glad that you have a job that is fulfilling for you and gives you peace, it is nice to know that people smile when the see ya or thank about ya cause you are making a difference in peoples lives whether you know it or not.

Donetta said...

Hay Sis , so good to hear your in such a sweet place. I agree it is time.
She is so happy too...look at that sweet smile. I'll be here today if you want to stop over for boxes.
d