WHAT EVER IT IS THAT KIM SAYS YEAH THAT,,, She has said for years well for as long as I have known here oh wait I can't give you her link cause she has gone private. AMYWAY she says ya say that the first of hte month for good luck LIKE THAT WILL HAPPEN HUH!!! So I said it anyway ok,,, I will not bother you with pictures today caseu I just don't feel like it and I am sure your tired of them anyway...
So not only is it the first of the month after January seemed so long thank you for getting done with that month huh. so February first,, huh What will this month bring? Hopefully not more bad stinking news mixed with good.
OK SO TODAY I PLAN TO START A NEW THOUGHT PROSSESS. So that will be the last of the funk stuff on here,(I will try very hard)... OK so today I go to the doc to see what he says about the thyroid thing, Brady will be coming soon and Fawn will work early today so I will take him with me,, (LIKE YOU CARE) anyway. Yesterday was interesting and I will try and keep that day up front in my mind. My mom called well a couple times but this one time I was in a funk and she reminded me that no I was NOT in the same health status as she OR my dad were at 51. At 40 my mother could not breathe with out choking her head off, my father had had a couple small heart attacks that we were not sure what they were. SO THANK YOU JESUS I AM BETTER OFF AND I WILL NOT BE DIEING ANYTIME SOON. AND my dear sweet I LOVE YOU JUDY MORE THEN YOU KNOW mother in law called yesterday after she read my blog. Yes she reads that was she can keep up with my crazy ness. I have to tel you that my mother in law Judy is Mikes step mom BUT BUT I SAID NEVER A STEP TO ME, She was my mom when my mom wasn't there for a while and she and I hit it off right off the bat. She is what my Sandy said "A REAL GRANDMA" and she only wished that we lived closer. Anyway she always pulls my head out of my ass and helps me to see what I might really want to do. Thank you again Judy I WILL BE THERE BEFORE I DIE AND ALONE BEFORE THE SUMMER HITS MY HOUSE!!
OK so enough of that... it is Friday adn that means that people will be in my house for the next 2 days,,,(no work and no school) hahhahah So my plan is,,, OK I HAVE NO PLAN so I guess I had better finish getting ready so I can grab Brady feed him and hit the road. I have to find a Hallma*k store and get some cards. Get them shipped and then hit a Joann@s and get some fabric for my bestest friend Sandi. She is in need of some Coca Co#a stuff for a quilt she plans to make. ok so YOU HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND!!!!!!! and I will continue to rethink my stuff in my head. Yes I will let you know what the doc says when I get back. LIFE WILL NOT GET ME DOWN both my mother and my mother in love have told me I need to DO WHAT I WANT TO DO,,,, and I am going to figure just what that is.
B BYE


OK seeings how there has only been one person stop I will update here.... went to the doc, my regular one... so he sends me to a NEW SOONER endo doc. so I go there ion the 25th of THIS month. Then I have to go see a Vasculkor (sp?) doc. For the veins in my neck. AND he gave me 2 pills for the blockage in my neck AND he as uped my heart pill to 2 a day... So there you have it..... thank you have a nice weekend. OH YEAH CATHERINE IS COMING TO MY HOUSE SUNDAY VAL COME PLAY OH NO YOU GOT STUPID SUPER BOWL TO WATCH WITH THE BOYS,,, YADA YADA COME PLAY. ok so there ou have it an update that really says nothing other then take these pills. see ya
Friday, February 01, 2008
Day32,,, RIBBET RIBBET OR IS IT RABBIT RABBIT...
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
7:55 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
That's the spirit! Always, always keep a positive outlook!
Jaye you will get there and I will be there to help you.
Can't wait to see you on Sunday!!
Hugs sweetie xx
nice i have to read it on here that she is coming. real nice!! thanks alot. i was just a fucking after thought. nice real nice!!
i am taking my achey body to the couch to cry all weekend now!
Hey you, I just stopped by to catch your post for today, wow, 3 in one day, You have had a heck of a day, you still have my thoughts and prayers coming your way.
I wish we lived near each other, I'd come play and let those darn 'boys' have their super bowl with out me! I don't actually watch it, I just run in for the commercials!! They have some good ones that night don't they? So as you "play" have some fun and think of me, I'll be the imaginary friend you will hear whispering in your ear and giggling along with you! Hugs to you. Have a good weekend and I hope this new medicine is gonna make a difference for you soon. Nan
Post a Comment