Friday, February 01, 2008

Ok this is funny I tried to find a picture of SHIT FACED ON GOOGLE ADN IT PULLED UP DRUNK AHHAHAH EVEN GOOGLE KNOWS WHAT SHIT FACED MEANS,,, well this week has sucked BIG TIME so tonight after I picked up Sandy from school we stoped at the store,, see tomorrow I will start taking 3 extra freakign pills cause my freaking body is fallign apart I GUESS and my fucking family sucks this week too I HATE KIDS TEEN KIDS WELL JUST SOME OF THEM!!!! so ANYWAY i PICKTED UP A NICE BIG BOTTLE OF vinella vodcka or is it vodca who knows anyway.... So I am drinking all alone caue I CAN OK and I will miss my cousin very much and I will take these stupid freakign pills and it better make me feel better althougth i was not sick til the test results came back and told me so hahhahahah I went in becaue i had another one of my killer stroke/migranes and then they find all this other shit... sucks to get old huh so I will not use up your time any more I have signed my cards and will send them off I will get my new pills tomorrow when I go and get sandi's fabric yeah I didnt get ot it sorry I lvoe her though so ok B- see ya BYE have a great weekend and I will kepe reading my new book I bought at the mall thday called soemthign by marlo thomas ok see ya by
WHAT IS HE LOOKIGN FOR???
SILLY KITTY
HERE IS MY MOMMY SHE IS A PAIN IN MY YOUKNOW WHAT SOMETIMES BUT I STILL LOVE HER.

5 comments:

Birdydownunder said...

thanks for dropping by. Have been reading your blog and I will visit again. The kitty that was like yours had to be put to sleep a couple of weeks ago but he was at least 16 years but so sad.
Be happy and keep your chin up.

1 plus twins said...

you are too funny.

what is that cat lookin at!!

Marla said...

I am so sorry for all your health concerns. It must be pretty scary. I have some catching up to do here. Hang in there and get some rest when you can.

Very cute kitty. Thanks for all your thoughts and prayers for M.

bcmomtoo said...

Yes, drink the vodka now - before you go on all those pills and they tell you that you can't drink either!

Teenagers can be such a pain sometimes!

Anonymous said...

HI Aunt Carol!! So THAT'S what my Mom would have looked like if she lived this long... She'd have been 70 years old last week... Been thinking a lot about her lately!!!

Love you, Diddle!! It's gonna ALL BE OKAY!!! GOD'S IN CHARGE!!! NOT YOU!!! JUST TRUST THAT!!!!
HUGS!
me