sooooooooooooooo yesterday I made another log cabin baby quilt kinda like the other one....
I am not as pleased with this one as I was the other one. Yeah you can sell these but who will buy them I am not going to do the craft shows anymore I am too old. So I will just play AND GIVE THEM TO MY GRANDBABIES,,,, OH YES I HAVE ANOTER ONE COMING...... well ok I have MANY adopted us/me children... and there is a girl who went to the girls school that I have known man a log time she is now 18 I think I met her umm when Fawn started 7th grade there. She has had a lot of bumps and scratches through her young life and some how attached herself to me years ago. She has called me mom probley from day 1. Anyway she is living on her own with her boyfriend (this one a great guy) and they got engaged back when Amy did around Thanksgiving... So last night Fawn came in and said MOM I GOT A SUPRISE and said you are going to be a grandma AGAIN... You are not allowed to scream or say anything because I am the first to know and you are allowed to be the second well after the daddy... So Tanisha is going to have a baby,,,, they are happy and I am happy for them. So hhhmmm this would make a September baby and an October baby and then ummmm December/January baby? NICE Fawn said that she wanted to let me know that Tanisha and GJ told her I was the only one who they wanted to know in the adult world around them so far. SSSOOOOOOOOOOOOO,,,,,,,,,, MEXT,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
THE RESTLESSNESS THING,,,,,, I think I have been here before well I KNOW I HAVE,,,,, you can go back in this blog and you can find posts where I am not sure what I ant to be when I grow up,,,,,,,,, OK here is the deal,, I have always been lucky enough to be able to stay home,, that has been stay home with KIDS TOO... but now I am home ALONE,,, we do NOT NEED money but it would be nice to have extra,,, I could buy more fabric,, it woudl give us extra just for the silly things... ANYWAY I have done this for a long time now,, I like sitting home and doing what I want to do,,, BUT it is very lonely too,,, I have no friends here by me I have Val and I have Catherine oh yeah I have Donetta too but they all have lives ya know or live farther away..... Then again I think my brain is melting away,,,,, I like being able to sew all day... then I think it would be nice to go talk to other people,,,, ok yeah I coudl go to the gym,,, and do that whole thing I said I was gunna and started doing before Fawn had her accident (thank you Judy and granpa dad she was floored on how he knew hahhhaha) I think tha tis why the whole watching Brady when he is sick and can't go to school thing would work,, who else or how else can you work just a couple days a week? But Brady is still home with daddy and that is great!!!! So I think my adventure is to sind a 2 or 3 day a week job. hhhhhhmmmmmmm now THAT is a very tall order huh..... ok I will leave you to go read others have a great day,, I hope you content with your life. 
Thursday, April 03, 2008
DAY 92,, RESTLESS,,,,,,,
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
7:42 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Since I moved to VA from SC 20 months ago, I have felt like you have so many times, no friends here for the longest time, now I just have Gail who is close and is also in the same boat, but I have Peggy near by, just not someone I see often since she home schools 3 teens right now.
I miss my family of friends so much from SC and feel abandoned by them too, because their lives continued on while mine came to a stand still, if it wasn't for the fact that 2 months before we moved up here, that our daughter Channon also moved here, originally because of her now X husbands military career brought them to Petersburg, I would have gone stir crazy, at least I was able to see my daughter and grandkids a couple times a month after them having been in Alaska for 3 years before they moved here.
Now that Channon's X had an affair while he was in Iraq for a year, and told her 2 weeks before he was scheduled to come home that he wanted a divorce, after keeping her in the dark for a whole year, and now that she has moved nearer to Richmond and is twice as far away, I am having more of these feelings again, since its weeks and weeks between visits now, just because it's not as convenient to just hope in the car for a day together, now it's committing over 3 hours of driving to go and come back so it doesn't happen as often.
ANY way the feeling of not having anything to do with my life is why I took up blogging and I am so glad I did, and have "met" some great people I enjoy so much now, like you... I feel for you with the "not knowing what you want to be when you grow up" feelings, I have them too as well as Gail who is also a transplant to this area. I just wish I could pull all the people I enjoy and love into one community and just set out to enjoy time with them all, at least I can do it here in blog land, but those friends in SC who I started the blog for, so they could read and know what I have been up to, disappoint me because they never do, so I feel all alone sometimes too.
Crap, this is not making any sense... sorry, I just wanted to say you aren't alone, if I could I'd 'Pop' over and sew and quilt with you!!! Hugs to you! Nan
My life is filed with kids and family, but not many friends. I almost think that when you become a mom you let most of that part of your life go. If you ever come to Canada I'll hang out with you. :o)
Hmm. I guess content isn't an easy feeling for me. I wonder why that is? Hmm...
Wow! Another grandbaby! ... Have a great weekend!
Post a Comment