Thursday, April 03, 2008

DAY 93,, JUST RELAX AND LOOK

this to me will be better then any music or any relaxation tape or theropy this my deear friends is pictures of real blogs I love to go to.... these are stashes that can lul me into a sound sleep with lots of quilting dreams,,,,,


















WAS IT GOOD FOR YOU? HAVE a great weekend.

23 comments:

Casdok said...

Yes!
What can i say but WOW!!!

Runergirl said...

You are too funny. My mother feels the exact same way about fabric and quilting:)

And yes, I would love for you to come and kick her ass!!!!!

Tink said...

WOW!! I feel about Scrapbooking like you do about quilting!! I probably have just that much stuff except its 12 X 12 Papers!! LOL!

Robyn Jones said...

Wow! impressive!

Shari said...

Amazing. Some of those stashes look like a store not a home!

Susan said...

I actually know one of those pictures.............

You don't see my space there. I am not going to expose my illness for the world to point at... VBG...

Darlene said...

LOL - wow - that's a neat surprise! You're too funny! I'm glad my 'stuff' makes you happy. :-) Thanks for making my day. :-)

((HUGS))

Anonymous said...

Okay, I want everyone of my closets to be as organized as picture four! That would be my dream. :)

Happy Friday!

Mom Knows Everything said...

You have more material then I've seen in a material shop! WOW!!! Have a great weekend! :o)

JUST A MOM said...

THESE ARE NOT MY FABRICS PEOPLE....

Petula said...

I'm not into quilting (although I love to see your creations), but I love how organized, stacked and wonderful everything is! That was great!

dee said...

I wish my stash looked as neat as any of those pictures. I just don't want to put it all into one place for fear of scaring my family. Fun stuff. Thanks.

Suzanne said...

I love your post...you scared me with the pril Fool's post! I want my fabric to look like photo's 4, 6, and 12!

Your daughter is looking beautifully prego....grandma!

Suzanne

G'G'ma said...

After seeing all the perfectly folded pieces of fabric I don't think I will EVER post a picture of my stash. What percentage of quilters has a perfect looking stash do you suppose??!!

Thanks for adding me to your blog list. I haven't figured out how to have those lists yet. I'm a slow learner!!

Nan said...

Holy Cow! I saw a post once on someone blog where they showed the worlds largest stash of yarn for knitting and crocheting, but this interests me more, even though I do knit and crochet, I don't like to have a stash of yarn, I just usually buy what I plan on using for a project, but quilting? That's a different story, I don't have nearly the amount of fabric some of these quilters have, but oh to have it all organized again is a dream, ever since that dang blasted move, it's all here there and everywhere with the way the movers packed us up.

Now was it good for you, you ask?
Damn girl... if I was a smoker, I'd need a cigarette!!!! LOL

Alice Grace said...

Wow! What a great post! I love fabric, too, and since I am a beginning quilter, do not have much yet, but I have a feeling my stash will grow! Love the sleeping cat! Thanks for stopping by my blog!

Val said...

I am speechless! I think I need to go to the quilt store! Love it! Thanks for stopping by my blog.

Steph said...

Awesome pictures! I love the fifth one from the bottom, could curl up with a book and not come out!
Your Disclaimer is great!

Diane said...

There's something about fabric and material that is fascinating. I always enjoy going into a fabric store and just look and feel the different fabrics. I love the rainbow of colors and patterns.

bcmomtoo said...

Wow! Those are all amazing. I don't know the first thing about quilting, but that doesn't stop me from liking these. I especially like the one with the cat.

Have a great weekend. I'm glad you liked my bare trees!

Donetta said...

I'm wipin' my chin...drool
Hope you have a great day!

Unknown said...

Love the "stash" pictures! I'll be sure to post some on my blog of my booth at International Quilt Festival here in Chicago that is next week! There will be some eye candy for ya!

JoyB said...

That is one impressive stash. Thanks for visiting my blog. it is always good to get comments so I know someone is actaully reading all this stuff I post LOl. Have a great week. Hugs. JoyB