Friday, April 04, 2008

DAY 94,,,, SSSSOOOOO IT IS THE WEEKEND HUH,,,,,

WHAT ARE YOUR PLANS? MINE,,,, well I am getting up early in the morning and going out to Catherines house.. Val was supose to go too but she has been sick all week very bad,,,, So I am going anyway I NEED A BREAK, So we will hit a big snobsville neighborhood yard sale at her place. I have NO MONEY so I will be walking for the fun of it. BUT you can bet yoru bippy that by next week I WILL HAVE A JOB!!!! I am tired of having to accout for every flipping penny I spend. I will make my own money and spend it on what I WANT,, oh well anyway... here is Fawn and her new car...





Yes it is brand new... and she is paying alot in insurance ,, but at this point she has no other bills why not build her credit now... OK so I am off to bed cause I am getting up early so I can get out to Caths by like 7ish have a great weekend and thanks for enjoying my last post as much as I did. see ya....

4 comments:

Donetta said...

She looks like she is posing for a commercial. She has her "sexy" on. Watch out! :)

Anonymous said...

She looks so happy! Love the car!

cynthia

PinkCat said...

Love the car Jaye!!! Very snazzy!! I think that I have a lot of reading to do.

I had a fab day today. I hope that I didn't wear you out with all the running around we did. I had fun and the potstickers are repeating now. lol

Next time stay the night!!

We need to get Val's ass over here.

Love ya

Catherine xx

Mom Knows Everything said...

I'm thinking she LOVES her new car!