YESTERDAY WAS A BLAST,,,
THIS IS WHAT I SAW ON THE WAY UP,,, they are hot air balloons beautiful but with my cell camera you can't see so good
s1600-h/04-05-08_0717.jpg">

Catherine is looking great too
she has lost some bunch of weight and it did not go on her feet so she is still short haha love you KIDDING,, we went yard sale shopping but out there in SNOBSVILLE THEY SUCKED so we then hit Wally world and Target and back to her house... I had a blast just talking and laughing oh yeah we saw a bunch of biker dudes too through an old town called Cave Creek I think no biggy to me I am PAST THAT SOUTH WESTEREN STUFF the bikes were nice and loud oh well then I headed home and now I am sorry I didn't' offer the girl with the fake boobs my last $10 bucks for just the sewing machine she had in that case she planned to keep the case if not getting rid of it all. I would love to have that brother... ok off to Donetta's house so her and hubby can make that dinner date I flaked out on a couple weeks ago cause of my car dyeing,,, sooooooooooooooooooooooo I am off have a great Sunday I am still thinking of what kind of job I can get I think I want to work nights so I can still have my days to sew and clean my house.
AMY'S NEW CAR, she got a new car too the old one was our old one and falling apart with the new baby she needs a good car,,,,,,,
HAVE A GREAT DAY BYE
Sunday, April 06, 2008
DAY 95,,WOW IT IS SUNDAY LOTS TO DO,,,,,
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
10:23 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Hey that isn't a half bad picture of me. lol
Thanks again for a great day.
Will speak to you in the week.
Hugs
Catherine xx
Sounds like you had a good weekend! :o)
Wow is that Amy's place? The car is nice. The debt ooooooo............ Hay thank you so much for the time off. It was really wonderful! I feel so refreshed. The kids had a blast too. They were well worn out and fell out fast.
Post a Comment