Sunday, April 06, 2008

DAY 96..... MY BEST FRIEND IS COMING...

OH MY GOSH I AM SO EXCITED!!!! ok so I have talked abotu Sheila on here before,, we met when we were 5,, she lived down the street from me we were THE BEST OF FRIENDS she was like my big sister who kept me out of trouble AND who kept me safe. Anyway enough of the old stuff but we had not talked or seen each other in 20 years until I found her on Myspace??mm or was it Classmates,, anyway when I went home summer before last I saw her.. She looks great but I think we have kind of traded places in the trouble making ....I think I am the out word rebel now.... this is us when I went back home.

Here is a picture she sent me I think she looks great... it is weird,,, my daughter Fawn says and dose so many things that reminds me of Sheila just weird anyway she is coming to MY HOUSE next month yep May 23rd untill 27th. She will come early in the morning so we have 4 WHOLE DAYS TOGETHER... can ya tell I ma excited!! I am so overwhelmed with what will we do? oh man.... I know we will talk and we will laugh... I can show her some south western stuff I guess but I am just excited to have her come here. So I have a month to clean my house... hehhehee
no I don't think it is THAT bad,, my house is lived in and I enjoy my house. ok anyway that was news today..... Fawn's friend Steven who she went to her first prom with is home from his mission. There was a knock on the door and she yelled come on in we do that.... and what do ya know,, a tall red headed kid walks in and Fawn freaked. STEVEN!!!! Nice kid just ummm not of our faith... he loved Fawn for many yeras but because of that she just likes him as a friend. So he is hoem,,,,,, K oh yeah I have no car morro cause Mike's (van we traded) is dead now. He went to my mom's house and came out and it is dead. She has, had to have it towed and will take my car to work. Amanda will take the bus home and Sandy will find a way home from softball prac. So I will clean all day..... ok I ma tired so here is a couple little cute things....
84%  

Lets101 Quizzes - Fun Quiz





This Page is Rated

R

sevenwithoneextra.blogspot.com

Lets101 Quizzes - fun Myspace quiz

3 comments:

KC's Blog said...

Hi Jaye, I love, love, love that you have the Autism Awareness sign up on your blog! I have two family members with Autism and you do too :)

I love the Sheila is coming to visit! That is really awesome. It has to be really cool to hook up with your best friend. You guys will have so much to talk about.

I would have freaked to if I were Fawn. It had to be such a huge surprise!

Mom Knows Everything said...

You guys are going to have so much fun! Try not to get into any trouble eh! LOL

Petula said...

I would be excited too! It's wonderful to reconnect with friends. Enjoy! And try to get some rest! :-)