Thursday, July 31, 2008

A NEW MONTH ALREADY,,, CAN IT RAIN NOW????

HEY KIM COME HELP ME IS IT RIBBIT RIBBIT

OR IS IT,,,,, RABBIT RABBIT....

it's August 1st...

PRAY VERY HARD....

OR CROSS YOUR FINGERS


WELL MAYBE NOT THAT HARD,,, I go ta call today form a totally different person at Friendship Village, the assisted living complex. So I am told by this lady she would like for me to come in for an interview... NO LIE,,,we talked adn then I said,, OH I worked iwth Mrs Logan over in the other building and she said...."YES I KNOW,,, that is why I am calling you,, see the director of that building came to me a bit ago and asked me if YOU had filled out an app. and she then told me I NEEDED to find it and call you to get you in here. WOW HOW COOL IS THAT!!! So I go in tomorrow at 1:30, I told her I was helping Mrs B. and she said they have a part time and a fill in open and we will talk about it tomorrow. WOO HOOO!!!!! wish me luck. I will not dump Mrs B. She is my priority right now as far and working goes. we will see,,,,

LOOK AT MY HANDSOME COUSIN AND HIS BEUTIFUL WIFE AND DAUGHTER..... What a skinny ass huh,,


HAVE A GREAT WEEKEND,,,,,, I am going to try again to make it up north this weekend.



4 comments:

Shari said...

How far north? Like Canada? LOL

Mom Knows Everything said...

I live in Canada, come visit me!

Sweetie said...

I love your blog. I have six daughters - I can really relate to you.

Nan said...

Girl... I am so far behind in what you have been up to, I just stopped by to say hello, cause it's past my bed time, it's midnight already, but one day soon I am going to get all caught up!