MY STINKING INTERNET AND PHONE HAVE BEEN OFF AND ON for hte last 2 days,, I ma soo tired of NO ENGLISH SPEAKING PEOPLE CUTTING MY LINES!!!!!!! they are outside running new electric lines and cutting everything else,,,
OK so Sunday I made a quilt top,,,,
it is a littl eboys I SPY,, only 4 inch blocks but it is small ok.... I have bought some MORE fabric yes I NEEDED it,,, and will make a little girls too......
I think that is about it.. I am waiting for my pee test to make it to my new job and then I will do paper work. It is HOT and wet here PRAY FOR RAIN!!!! I think tha ti sit for now before this thing cuts off again.... hope your week is good,,,,,
Tuesday, August 05, 2008
HURRY IT IS ON,,,,,, OK LISTEN...
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
3:31 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
The quilt is so cute!
Cute quilt and quick. I like quick. We just got rain here in central Texas, so I'll try to push it your way....LOL
Post a Comment