This is my next quilt it is an I SPY quilt. I am making it for Mrs B's great grand baby....
THIS IS THE GREEN MOUNTAINS AS WE WERE COMING BACK HOME YESTERDAY....
THIS IS THE NEW SEWING ROOM I HAVE TOTAL MY SEWING STUFF IN IT....
ok now for us hating this house... it has 5 bedrooms and 2 baths when we bought it 14 years ago we NEEDED that many bedrooms... NOW it is only Mike and I am the 3 teens who are on their way out of the house,,,So you see the original floor plan was for the dining room to be off the living room where the table is now,,, who eats off the livingroom,,,,,and the other room that we DID use as the dining room was the "family" room... so it is now what it should be and I do not like it. We talked and both said that we do not like the house had we gone looking for a "HOME" house for comfort and joy it would not have been this house. WE NEEDED THAT MANY ROOMS,,, we had at one time 9 kids living in our home 24/7. Now as for the NEXT plan we are thinking that we will move into something smaller with a fireplace... a yard... and smaller comfier... cooler like up north in Arizona where it is more like back east,, with seasons.. like 4 or 5 hours north,, not too bad huh,,,, then everyone can come up for Christmas and stuff. THEN we will go east when time comes and get re-acquainted with my in laws,,, we will live 43 months in the east and 4 months in the west,, or when ever the wind hits out ass to go as my dad would say. I think that will be the best of both worlds,,,SSSOoooooooooooooo how was your weekend? Mine was well calm for the most part. Still praying for rain. Fawn has done nothing but read a book she bought Friday night at midnight.... it is a very thick book by a writer here in Arizona,,, it is something to do with a vampire??? wait let me see it is the 3rd book she wrote this on her myspace
Twilight.
New Moon.
Eclipse.
"I'll be back so soon you won't have to miss me. Look after my heart-I've left it with you" "Sleep, my Bella. Dream happy dreams. You are the only one who has ever toughed my heart. It will always be yours. Sleep, my only love."
Breaking Dawn.
Twilight the movie! 12.12.08♥
I guess the book is breakign dawn,,,,
have a great rest of your day and next week,,,,













6 comments:
i have heard a lot of hype about that twilght book, i didn't know the writer was from here!!
your sewing room looks wonderful.
Hay come back and check out the post again I just put the movie on it.
I hope to see you soon.Love the sewing studio!
I love your quilt room! One day, in a land far away I shall have a quilt room that houses my sewing machine and fat quarters and I shall spend much, uninterrupted time creating.
Until then I will visit yours...
I've never heard of that book, but it sounds interesting.
Love your sewing room! I'm going to set up a craft room in the new house.
We just starting reading that series the other day. Lots of hype, hopefully it's good!
Your new sewing room looks great!!
i would love a nine bedroom house...we have four rooms, but the house is fairly small..and we are feeling quite claustaphobic having toys everywhere after a few years without.....
Post a Comment