Saturday, August 02, 2008

TO GIVE EQUAL TIME ON MY BLOG OF SHOWING OFF......

HERE IS AMY'S BELLY WITH ASHLYNN,,,,,





IT WAS HOT UP NORTH AND NO WE WILL NOT BE MOVING TO PINE ANYTIME SOON OR EVER... It was not high enough to be cool enough.... I know you are tired of baby stuff sorry,,, So tomorrow I go in and have my TB test read and wait for the next step. Hope your weekend is going well.... I think I ma about off to bed... Night..

did ya read the new grand parents thing on the side bar??? so see it. on the right over there under the grandma teddy...

7 comments:

Anonymous said...

Congrats on the new job! And NO, I am not sick of the baby news yet. I am very excited for you and your family to be anticipating your new little loveable girls!

Mom Knows Everything said...

That what is a grandparent story is so sweet!!!

Humincat said...

Hey I went private. Send me an email address at humincat@yahoo.com so I can set you up.

Anonymous said...

Hi There I'd love to congratulate you for such a great quality forum!
thought this would be a nice way to make my first post!

Sincerely,
Monte Phil
if you're ever bored check out my site!
[url=http://www.partyopedia.com/articles/golf-party-supplies.html]golf Party Supplies[/url].

Anonymous said...

Keep on posting such themes. I love to read stories like that. By the way add some pics :)

Anonymous said...

good day ppl. I'm actually into shoes and I have been searching allowing for regarding that meticulous make. The prices seeking the sneakers were around 230 dollars on every page. But completely I base this area selling them as a remedy for half price. I absolutely like these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]prada sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?

Anonymous said...

good evening people. I'm actually into shoes and I had been looking for the sake of that particular model. The prices seeking the velcros are all over 340 pounds everwhere. But completely I base this locate selling them for half price. I in reality love these [url=http://www.shoesempire.com]gucci sneakers[/url]. I will absolutely purchase them. what is your opinion?