THIS IS JOB NUMBER 3 if you count Mrs B's woo hooo 
OK this job,,,,,, it is assisted living,, I opened the NEW phone book to assisted living,, and BOOM,,, the place i see first I dial,,, "YES WE JUST PUT AN ADD IN THE PAPER TODAY" so I fly down there all tired and wore out form my day and BOOM walk out with a job!!!!! She will call and make sure i ma background clearance and then call my references and I am on,,,, Sunday,,Monday,,, Thursday,, Friday 2pm till 10 pm,,, 64 residents,,, NOT only memory care well not THAT unit,,, their memory has 34 residents,,, soooooooooooooooooooooooooooo hey hey hey,, look at me there ya got a smile how is that huh.... And they say I CAN'T FIND A JOB,,,,WAAA WAAA HEHEHEHEHEHEHEHEEE GO ME!!!!!!!!!
Monday, November 17, 2008
HEY I GOT A BRAND NEW JOB!!!!!!!!
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
5:56 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









9 comments:
yeha for you now send some of that luck this way...
Your hair looks great and Whoo- hoo on the job!!!!
Wow you look crackalicious. I am still in shock right now. lol Hugs to you about the new job. Way to go!!!
Way to go on three years! Great job! I remember the struggle you went through. Now on the other side of that. Your hairdo looks pretty. I like the color.
Yep pee a new place free of the old and hopefully void of those bad similarities. You rock sis. The kids were speaking of you at supper. They miss you. As do I. Did the Mr get home from his trip?
Congrats! Great to see you smiling again!!
Must've been that SMILE that got that job! CONGRATS!!! HUGS!
See how much better life is with a smile (and a new haircut, and a new job....). You go girl!
Way to go Jaye!!
Good for you!!! :)
Post a Comment