I have had a friend that I met when we were 5 years old this is many years ago,,, we have been through alot in our years... trouble when we were younger there was closeness and fights, but we ALWAYS had each others backs. Weird how a childhood friend can hang in there for years,,, So here is my point not about this much at all really BUT to say I have hit my 3 year of not smoking and it reminded me of how much Sheila and I have mirrored each others lives through the years and come at this point in our lives where so many things are the likeness... She quit smoking a week before me,, look at our hair,, our glasses when she came out here on Memorial day after 30 years!!!!!! Her dad died about the same time as mine,, when I talk to her I feel as though I could be still 15 he way we mesh,, weird I know but it is hard to find friends like that where you do not NEED anything from each other just to BE around each other... anyway,,, here we are in May,,,,
SO WAY TO GO US,, 3 YEARS WE ROCK!!!!!!!!!! Now on with the week off to Mrs B's and to find a new job,, haven't heard anything form those people so I guess I will keep looking,,, have a great week,,,,,,,,, see ya, OH she jsut had her hair cut and frosted too I HAD NO CLUE,,, like mine.....
Monday, November 17, 2008
WEIRD THING LIFE,,,,,,,,
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
8:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









2 comments:
What a great post Jaye. You do rock. Congratulations on the no smoking for three years.
Hugs Catherine xx
God can you believe I have my dads nose. yes your right it is kinda of funny hey maybe we are soul sisters hee hee anyway i love your hair and they dont call it frosted anymore it is called high lights or low lights depending on what you have done, aint that some stuff/////
Post a Comment