I took myslef where noone has ever taken me before,,, 
and hten I took myself where I have been with others before,,, but I have come back a perosn who can TAKE CARE OF ME!!!!!! Yep I can!!!
nuff said botu that,,, I am back.
Thursday, November 20, 2008
I AM BACK,,,
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
10:06 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Sure come anytime, freeze your butt off while shoveling heavy snow and I'll head for your place and be WARM!!!!!!!!!
That's awesome. Glad you're back though, I missed having you around. (to harass of course!)
Welcome back. Looks like a nice drive.Did we go there? Looks familiar. Keep in touch. Kids said hi. You know Dash prays for you at supper. Just of his own doing and thoughts. They miss you. That is not a babysitting request, they just do.
What a beautiful scenery.
Post a Comment