SHEILA TEXTED ME THIS PICTURE,,, WITH YUK IT IS SNOWING!!!!!! I MISS IT,, I think I am going to drive out of town,,,, I am leaving for a while I need to get away,,,, before they call me to start my new job,,, I got a couple free days I need see that NEED TO GET AWAY FROM HERE,, really I do,,,,, so hold down the fort.... I am off.
Tuesday, November 18, 2008
IT SNOWED,,,,,,
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
11:11 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









7 comments:
It snowed here a little yesterday. The bad thing is that people forget how to drive over the summer - so there were several accidents.
Have fun~!
well i just got here to read your blog, u silly I love ya too, anyway i love the hair and congrats on no smoking I cannot believe i use to smell like an ash tray. hope the baby is great and u be careful where ever it is you want to go stay focused on the task at hand and you will be just fine
Have a nice break away!
I can honestly say that I would be just fine with never seeing snow again! We have only had it for three days now and I am already sick of it!
Be careful and enjoy your mini break!
I hope you have a wonderful ME vacation!!! Stay safe!!! See you when you get back! HUGS AND CHOCOLATES!
Find rest and peace. I hope you return refreshed.
Post a Comment