Wednesday, November 26, 2008

THANKSGIVING,,,,,,,,

LOOK AT MADOODLE HOW BIG SHE IS GETING AND THAT POOR PUPPY I BET JUST LOVES HER SOOOOOO MUCH,,,, HAVE A GREAT DAY,,,,

HAPPY TURKEY DAY,, I WILL BE WORKING AND HAVING FUN.....



DUNCAN... LOOK HOW BIG HE IS GETTING....



guess what is next,,,,


Free Clipart



Free Clipart



yeah this year has flown by huh,,,,,, can't wait for all the snowmen... I love them remember... Hope your day is filled with LOVE and JOY and CALM LOVING FAMLIES,,,, I will be off to work and then Friday NOBODY BETTER CALL OR WAKE ME!!! see ya enjoy

4 comments:

Shari said...

Happy Thanksgiving!

And I can't wait for christmas, it is my favourite!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving Cuz. Wish you were HERE!!!
HUGS AND CHOCOLATES!

Anonymous said...

Happy Thanksgiving, I miss you guys. Hope all is well..

Joan said...

Jaye, it's looks great in here. It doesn't work in firefox though. It's all garbled up...so I changed over to IE and its great!!