Got up after 2 hours and went and sat at verna's then came back home and slept for another 2 hours and then went back to work. WHAT AM I TIRED????? yeah I am so I am going to bed and I HOPE I CAN SLEEP PAST 7:30.. I will be at work at 2 again tomorrow,,, I think I will quit going ot Vern's house too I lvoe her BUT it is not worth my time,,,, IS THAT BAD OF ME??????
ok good night GO CRADS!!!!!!!!!!
OH YEAH,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,

Sunday, February 01, 2009
SO WORKED A DOUBLE LAST NIGHT,,,,,
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
12:07 AM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









3 comments:
Oh my goodness! She is growing so fast!
Don't forget to take care of yourself too Jaye! Get some sleep!
Oh she is just way too cute. Bless her cotton socks.
I hope you got some sleep.
Hugs xx
I am so sorry your having to work so hard.
Post a Comment