I WORKED A DOUBLE,,, I left work last night at 11,, PM and then went back at 7AM this morning,, and I was there till 11 PM tonight.. I am dog ass tired! I have to get up at 7 to take the girls to school then be t Mrs. B's at 9 stay there till 1 and then go pay off my couch and run to work at 2 I should get off my new job at 6 tomorrow night... Then I have Verna Tuesday morning for a couple hours just to sit in the bathroom incase she falls while she takes her shower,, then back home and off to the village at 3 till 11. Wed. I think I will sleep in and have mike take the girls to school... hope your weekend was a nice one... Mine was very busy GOOD NIGHT PEOPLE... I AM OFF TO BED.
DAMN MY FEET STINK!
Sunday, January 11, 2009
OH MAN,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,,
Posted by
JUST A MOM
at
11:32 PM
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)









4 comments:
Holy Crap!
I'm exhausted just reading that!
Get some sleep girl!
You are so funny! I love the feet stinking part and can so relate! I can clear out a room when I take my shoes off!
Melissa
I hope you are able to catch up on your sleep soon!
Your making me tired......LOL!
Post a Comment